1. He said: “Nobody reads book these days.”
2. I like jeans jacket, but the problem is many hobos wear it.
3. Maybe I am not a person for relationships. Maybe someone comes and changes it someday, or maybe I just keep going with the relationship like Sartre and de Beauvoir had, or maybe I will have a different opinion later.
4. Sex addiction is a serious problem. What left after is the feeling of shame.
5. Bad people usually come from a bad place.
6. If sex cannot make two people become one, words do.
7. Occam has made me get a bad grade with his razor.
8. Oscar Wilde said: “The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.” Do not listen to him: he made me being kicked out by my boyfriend from the apartment.
9. Fact: When I was living in Indonesia, I got flu & eye infection 2-3 times a year. Since I live here in Germany, I never get eye infection & flu 1 time every 3 years.
10. Things can get really ugly, but deep in the heart people know what right is.
11. Talking philosophy without logic or good reasoning can be considered as an early symptom of psychosis.
12. I go to a school where people are smarter than their grade.
13. Before commit suicide, do not forget to read some good books and watch good movies first, then you can do it; or by then youn have changed your mind.
14. Liam Neeson is awesome.
15. Dubbing kills movie.
16. Dad quotes: “I’m not sure. Go ask your mother.”
17. “How to love” have far more result in Google search than ‘How to hate.” So there is no reason to lose faith in this world, is it?
18. Damien Rice is a great musician.
19. I always wanted to grow up when I was a kid. But now, I wish I was a kid again.
20. The feeling of knowing that good day will come is better than the good day itself.
21. I am againts abortion.
22. Al Pacino is sexy.
23. There are things that we will never know.
24. It is The Catcher in the Rye, not The Ketchup in the Rice.
24. Loving someone can be so painful.
25. “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” is a great poem.
26. When things get bad, distraction helps.
27. I am not being negative. I only enjoy commenting on life.
28. If you have been through worst, things can only get better.
29. So many books, so little time.
30. Look on the bright side: we are still alive.
31. I wish I could see Holden and Phoebe Caulfield running through the rye.
32. I am currently in Munich; at a very strange time in my life.
The Catcher in the Rye: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/TheCatcherInTheRye?from=Main.TheCatcherInTheRye
Sartre de Beauvoir: http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/books/JPSDavidESchermanGetty460.jpg